Do you have a big story in innovation and change-making to tell and want to learn how to translate that message to get the biggest impact?
We’re hosting LeanStory with Michael Margolis on Saturday May 21!
It is a storytelling workshop on how to communicate big ideas and pitch disruptive innovation. Participants learn a 3-step methodology for how to craft and present a narrative that inspires and influences in the face of deep resistance.
Storytelling is more than theatrical performance or telling good anecdotes. It’s about communicating with context, empathy, relevance, imagination, and truth – in an authentic way that makes a profound connection. You have a big story to tell. It’s complex and world-changing. Yet hard to explain. If only you could translate the message, people would benefit immensely.
This is what you’ll learn:
• Learn how to craft a compelling and authentic pitch
• A 3-step framework for presenting complex, disruptive innovation
• How to capture the imagination and personalize your story
• A Jedi mind trick to create relevance and make any idea stick
• How to turn dry facts and data into a compelling narrative
To give you a taste of what's to come, here's a snapshot of Michael's last event in Sydney.
This event is held in partnership with Donkey Wheel House Events.
Saturday, 21 May 2016 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Donkey Wheel House Events - Level 2, 673 Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
You can buy tickets here
You can also follow the facebook event page here